Purchasing Terms and Conditions
The seller shall:
- The requirement for a quality management system will be flowed down directly when required.
- Ensure the use of customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources (e.g., special processes).
- Records related to the process being performed for us will be kept for 10 years.
- In the event you discover you have produced and / or shipped nonconforming product or the discovery of product malfunctions, defects and unairworthy conditions exist, notify Quality and when required the stakeholder.
- Notify Soflo Machining, Corp. of any changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture and obtain Soflo Machining, Corp’s approval.
- Right of access by Soflo Machining, Corp, our customers and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of the facility and to applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain.
- Have a program for the prevention of, unapproved and / or counterfeit parts.
- Flow down to sub-tier suppliers the requirements of this PO.
- Ensure employees working on our order:
- Understand their contribution to product or service conformity.
- Their contribution of product safety.
- The importance of ethical behavior.
- If there are specific authority requirements and / or customer requirements they will directly be flowed down to include format and content of the delivery documentation package.
Rev. Date: 12/13/2019